A standard that defines the requirements for a quality management system (QMS). It provides a systematic framework to manage, and minimise where possible, risk to consistently providing products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Improved Customer satisfaction: products and services that consistently meet customer requirements helping to increase repeat business
- Reduced operating costs due to improvement of processes
- Improved stakeholder relationships to include staff, customers and suppliers
- Legal compliance: understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact on your organisation and customers
- Improved risk management consistency and traceability of products and services
- Proven business credentials through independent verification against recognised standards
- Ability to win more business where procurement specifications require certification